Pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679- GDPR
The information herein is provided pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Personal Data Protection Regulation, GDPR)and applicable Italian laws on data protection.
The information is also based on the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC on the subject of Cookies, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, as well as the contents of the order regarding cookies that was issued by the Italian Authority for Personal Data Protection on 08.05.2014
In compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, please be aware that your data and your security are protected with exceptional care, in compliance with the requirements of the above privacy law.
This information does not apply to other websites that may be accessed through links on websites with the domain of the Data Controller, which must in no way be viewed as responsible for third-party websites.
1. SPECIFIC INFORMATION
Specific information on special services or on the processing of the data you supply may be shown on the pages of the website.
For further information on the cookies used by this website, see the cookies policy by clicking on link
3. THE DATA CONTROLLER
Pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 is:
Nuova Idropress S.p.A.Via Consolini, 1042026, Ciano d’Enza di Canossa (RE) ItalyTel. 0522-242750E-mail: email@example.com the person of its pro tempore legal representative
4. DATA PROCESSOR
The list of Data Processors, pursuant to articles 4 and 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679 is constantly updated and is available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Registered Office at Via Consolini 10, 42026 in Ciano d’Enza di Canossa (RE) Italy
5. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Nuova Idropress S.p.A. can process personal data for the following reasons:
- For must perform a contract entered into with third parties
- Because consent has been given to do it
- Because the treatment is in the legitimate interests of Nuova Idropress S.p.A. and he is not superior to personal rights
- For processing payments
- To comply with law
6. WITH WHOM ARE WE GOING TO SHARE THE DATA
The personal data provided, will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data in the capacity of Data Processors (Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679) and/or in the capacity of individuals acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Article 29 of EU Regulation 2016/679), for the purposes listed above at point 5. More particularly, the data will be communicated to the following:
- the sales/distribution network over the territory
- parties which provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks (including e-mail)
- professional practices or companies in the context of assistance or consultancy relations
- competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or orders of public bodies, on request
- in the case of administrative or accounting purposes
The data may possibly be transmitted to commercial information companies for solvency assessments and considerations of payment patterns and/or to parties for debt recovery. The parties belonging to the above categories may carry out the functions of Data Processors or operate in complete autonomy as Data Controllers in their own right. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and is available by requesting it to email@example.com or to the Registered Office at Via Consolini 10, 42026 in Ciano d’Enza di Canossa (RE) Italy.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION AND GUARANTEES
The personal data provided may be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to non-EU countries, in order to fulfil the purposes described above.The data will be transferred in accordance with: Article 44 – General principles for transfers;Article 45 – Transfers on the basis of an adequacy decision;Article 46 – Transfer subject to appropriate safeguards. Specifically, the data will be transferred:
- to third countries or to international organisations in relation to which the Commission has made an assessment of adequacy (Article 45 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
- to third countries or to international organisations which have provided adequate safeguards and in which the data subject enjoys enforceable rights and effective legal remedies (Article 46 of EU Regulation 2016/679, also through contractual clauses and with reference to the other provisions of Article 46, paragraph 3)
- to third countries or to international organisations in accordance with binding corporate rules for companies belonging to the same business group (Article 47 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
- to third countries or to international organisations in accordance with derogations for specific situations (Article 49 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
The data subject can obtain information on guarantees for the transfer of data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Registered Office at Via Consolini 10, 42026 in Ciano d’Enza di Canossa (RE) Italy.
8. HOW LONG TIME WE WILL STORE DATA AND WHAT CRITERIA ARE USED TO DETERMINE THIS PERIOD
9. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights as stated in EU Regulation 2016/679 by contacting the Data Controller with an e-mail sent to email@example.com or by writing to the Data Controller’s registered office indicated above.You have the right to:
- Ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data (Article 15)
- To rectify (Article 16)
- Delete (Article 17) it at any time.
- You may also request a restriction on the processing of your personal data (Article 18)
- Oppose its processing for legitimate interests (Article 21).
Withdrawal of consent: The legal basis of processing is not consent, but legitimate interest. When processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the consent-based processing that was effected before withdrawal. To oppose processing and to exercise other rights, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.You are not required to provide your personal data.You are free to supply personal data in the dedicated areas on the website. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to take advantage of the services offered by the Data Controller.There is no automated decision-making process.
10. OTHER INFORMATION