PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data: All information regarding physical persons identified or identifiable («data subject»); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Pursuant to articles. 4 and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 the Data Controller is Nuova Idropres SpA with registered address administrative and operational in Via Consolini 10 – 42026 Canossa (Re) Italy– in the person of its pro tempore representative, Tel. + 039 0522-242750- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of data processors pursuant to articles and 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679 is constantly updated and available by writing to email@example.com or at address administrative and operational in Via Consolini 10 – 42026 Canossa (Re) Italy
REASONS FOR PROCESSING DATA AND LEGAL BASIS
|Personal data will be processed lawfully pursuant to article 6 b) EU Regulation 2016/679 for the following reasons:- processing is necessary for the performance or signature of a contract and administrative and pre-contractual activities;|
– perform law and contract commitments
– perform financial administration commitments
– perform the commitments GDPR 679/2016 commitments and subsequent national implementation legislation.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
|Regarding the processing above-mentioned, the knowledge and memorization of personal data is necessary, as well as the variations to be communicated immediately, for a correct management of the contractual relationship.|
The data processing can be performed with or without electronic tools or however automated, by computer or telematics; besides, the society, can process the data even through working tools (PC Desktop and Laptops, internet web and intranet, emails).
DESTINATION AND CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
Personal data collected will be communicated to persons who will process the data in their capacity as data processors (art. 28 del Reg. UE 2016/679) and/or in their physical capacity acting on behalf of the Controller or the Processor (art. 29 del Reg. UE 2016/679) , for the reasons above listed. More specifically, the data will be transmitted to:- To the sales/distribution network within the territory; – persons who provide IT management services and their communications networks (including email)
– To the Studio Dott. Villa Ivan in Via G.B. Venturi 100 42021 Bibbiano (RE) Italy, for accounting and administration purposes, and processed by persons appointed for insertion and data processing
– Offices or societies of service and consultancy
– Competent authorities to perform law commitments and/or disposition of public bodiesUpon request in case of administrative purposes, data can be transmitted to societies of commercial information for the solvency assessment and payment habits and/or persons appointed for debt recovery purposes.
Persons pertaining to these categories will be appointed Data Processors or will operate autonomously as data Controllers.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO ANOTHER STATE AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION AND GUARANTEES
Personal data collected will be transferred to Countries within the EU and countries outside the EU in order to achieve the scope described above. Data will be transferred pursuant to:
Article 44 – General Principles for transfer of data;
Article 45 – Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision;
Article 46 – Transfers subject to appropriate safeguards, more specifically data will be transferred:- To third party state or international organizations which the Commission reputes adequate (art. 45 EU Reg. 2016/679)
– To third party states or international organizations which have provided adequate guarantees or on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available. (art. 46 Reg. EU 2016/679, even by means of contract clauses and other provisions pursuant to article 46, paragraph 3)
– To third party states or international organizations in terms of binding corporate rules which form part the same group (art. 47 EU Reg. 2016/679)
– To third party international organization on the basis of derogations for specific situations (art. 49 EU Reg. 2016/679)The data subject may obtain information regarding guarantees for transfer of data via email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
PERIOD OF PRESERVATION OF DATA OR CRITERIA TO ESTABLISH THE PERIOD
Data will be processed manually and electronically, using means and instruments aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons duly appointed for this purpose. Pursuant to article 5, sub-article 1 letter e) of EU Regulation 2016/679 personal data collected will be preserved in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time, which does not exceed the time necessary to reach the objectives for which the personal data was processed. Preservation of personal data shall be for 10 years as required by law
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You may exercise your right pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679, by referring to the data Controller by writing to the Data Controller as above indicated.
You have the right at any time to request the Controller to grant access to your personal data (article 15), to rectify data (article 16) and to cancel data (art 17) or to limit processing of data (art 18).
Revocation of consent: Processing of personal data has no legal basis on consent, but in the contract.
For opposing the data processing and for exercising the other rights, you can contact the data Controller.
You have the right to object to the supervisory authority. The communication of personal data is a contractual obligation. Failure to provide information will make it impossible to enter into the agreement. There is no automated decisional process in place.